Monarchs City League is geared for boys ages 6 to 13 (Gr. 1-8) who have been in a development program or prior intermediate basketball experience and are looking to play on a team in a competitive format. This program emphasizes on team-skills development and team-building.
With a professional coaching staff, the program includes a playoff season and championship game.
Pre Req: Must be referred or complete the Development program.
- Uniform and basketball are required (can be purchased online as part of your registration). Please schedule uniform or basketball pickup prior to start day of program
- Bring indoor athletic shoes, athletic shorts/pants, and a water bottle.
- Ensure you know the exact date and location you’re registered for
- Arrive 10 mins early for start time of program
- 1 Coach per 8-12 Players
- Each program is 1hr and 30 mins. Warm-up starts 5 mins after the start time.
- Each team goes through the coaches’ weekly game plan, and teaching concept before the games begin
- 1 game per day
Depending on coaches’ recommendation - Rep/AAU or continue City League