Most of the information accessible on the MMBA website does not require you to identify yourself at all. You may access it anonymously. However, the MMBA does collect personal information about you when you choose to provide it. We endeavour to collect only as much personal information as is necessary to assist you in conducting business with the MMBA via the website.
If at any time you have concerns about using the Web channel to conduct your business, we will always provide you with an alternative (traditional) service channel as an option.
Purposes for Which We Collect Personal Information
We collect and retain personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your requests for services, products or further information
- To communicate with you regarding services or products that you have requested – for example to send you a statement or a receipt
- To identify you if you have a query or concern about the service or product that you have requested
- To advise you about changes to our web service offerings and of service interruptions
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
If your personal information changes (eg. name, address, postal code, telephone number, etc.), or you no longer desire our services, we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove this information. Details of how to do this are usually provided on the web page where the information is collected or displayed. You may also contact office to have your personal information removed.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not use or retain personal information that you provide to us for any secondary purposes. We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any organization or individual outside the MMBA unless we first notify you and ask your permission. The exceptions to this policy of non-disclosure are stated below. The MMBA may disclose your personal information:
- To companies contracted to process your requests
- For law enforcement purposes
- For the purpose of acting in an emergency or in compassionate circumstances to facilitate contact with your next of kin or friend if you become injured or take ill.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track clients’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may occasionally report aggregated demographic information in the form of reports and statistics but this is not linked to any personal information that can be used to identify any individual person.
From time-to-time our site may request information from you via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you have a choice of whether or not to disclose the information requested. Survey information will be used solely for the purposes of monitoring and/or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and our offerings. If you choose not to participate in surveys, you will still be able to use our site or request services or products from us.
If you have any questions or concerns about the security at our website, you can send an email to info @ monarchsbasketball.ca
Link to SIPlay Registration Website
Links to Other Websites