The Monarchs development program focuses on teaching and strengthening the fundamentals of basketball based on age and skill level. Youth will learn new skills, as well as build and improve on the skills they have already learned through the use of specialized drills, game play and competitions. For the Monarchs, development is about having fun, while also encouraging and motivating through hard work and fair play.
Pre Req: Any player new to the Monarchs organization.
- Uniform and basketball are required (can be purchased online as part of your registration). Please schedule uniform or basketball pickup prior to start day of program
- Bring indoor athletic shoes, athletic shorts/pants, and a water bottle.
- Ensure you know the exact date and location you’re registered for
- Arrive 10 mins early for start time of program
- 1 Coach per 10 Players
- Fundamental skills learned each week. No gameplay.
- Each program is 1hr and 30 mins. Warm-up starts 5 mins after the start time.
- Pace depends on group skill level
Depending on coaches’ recommendation - D-League or continue development