The Girls Can Hoop (GCH) development program is a Girls Only program that teaches the fundamentals of basketball using a fun, games-based approach while building a positive culture for our female athletes.
- are playing basketball for the first time; or
- have only played basketball at school (e.g., intramurals, recess) or with friends (e.g., at the park)
- A basketball is required (can be purchased under SHOP). Please schedule pickup prior to start of program
- Bring indoor shoes, athletic attire, and water bottle.
- Ensure you know the exact date and location you’re registered for
- Arrive 10 mins early for start time of program
- Each program is 1hr and 30 mins. Warm-up starts 5mins after the start time.
- Pace/Skills and drills advancement depends on group and individual skill level
- 1 Coach per 10 players
Depending on coaches’ recommendation – 3v3 or City G-League or continue development