The Monarchs Camp is all about fun and building memories of a lifetime. While fun is the focus we also teach and strengthen the fundamentals of basketball based on players' age and all skill level. Players will learn new skills, as well as build and improve on the skills they already have using specialized drills, game play, and friendly competitions. While focusing on skill work we also emphasis encouragement, hard work, fair play, and good sportsmanship.
- Camp is high energy from start to finish (9am-4pm) with breaks in between
- The day consists of skill work, free time, competitions, and game play
- Daily opportunities for campers to win prizes
- To close off the week, we provide a pizza lunch on Fridays for all campers to enjoy and wind down from a wonderful week of basketball activities
- Extended care is offered 1 hour before and after Camp (8am start, 5pm end)