The G-League is a basketball league designed for girls ages 8 to 14 (Grades 3-8) who are looking to play games on a team in a fun and competitive format. The G-League is an 8 to 10-week league program that includes individual and team skill building. The season ends with playoffs that determine the G-League Champion.
General Registration Guidelines for Players:
Must be referred or complete the Girls Can Hoop Development
- Uniform and basketball are required (can be purchased online as part of your registration). Please schedule uniform or basketball pickup prior to start day of program
- Bring indoor athletic shoe, athletic shorts/pants, and water bottle.
- Ensure you know the exact date and location you’re registered for
- Arrive 10 mins early and be changed and ready to go by start time
- Each program is 1hr and 30 mins. Warm-up starts 5mins after the start time.
- Teams are made in the first two weeks, each team has a dedicated coach
- Competitive game play while learning new skills on the court as an individual player and as a team player
Rep basketball – Attend tryouts