The Monarchs G-League takes house-league basketball programming to the next level. Geared for girls ages 8 to 13 (Gr. 3-8) with previous basketball experience who are looking to play games in a fun and competitive 5 on 5 format while learning and improving skills. The program includes a professional coaching staff, official referees, a playoff season and a championship game to determine the G-League Champion.
General Registration Guidelines for Players:
Must be referred or complete the Girls Can Hoop Development
- Uniform and basketball are required (can be purchased online as part of your registration). Please schedule uniform or basketball pickup prior to start day of program
- Bring indoor athletic shoe, athletic shorts/pants, and water bottle.
- Ensure you know the exact date and location you’re registered for
- Arrive 10 mins early and be changed and ready to go by start time
- Each program is 1hr and 30 mins. Warm-up starts 5mins after the start time.
- Teams are made in the first two weeks, each team has a dedicated coach
- Competitive game play while learning new skills on the court as an individual player and as a team player
Rep basketball – Attend tryouts