The Monarchs Varsity League is a competitive league for boys age 14-18 (Gr.9- 12). This league is for high-school players who have previously attended a Monarchs development program and for intermediate to advanced basketball players.
The Varsity League is split into 3 tiers: Premier, Elite, and Platinum.
Teams will be made for each tier in the first 2 weeks. Each week will include a 1 hour practice before teams face off in officiated games. Playoffs and Championship will be held at the end of the season. Varsity league is coached by a professional coaching staff, and games will follow FIBA rules.
Pre Req: Must be referred or complete the Development program.
- Uniform and basketball are required (can be purchased online under SHOP). Please schedule uniform or basketball pickup prior to start day of program
- Bring indoor athletic shoes, athletic attire, and water a bottle.
- Ensure you know the exact date and location you’re registered for
- Arrive 10 mins early for start time of program
- 1 Coach per 8-12 Players
- Each program is 1hr and 30 mins. Warm-up starts 5 mins after the start time.
- Each team goes through the coaches’ weekly game plan, and teaching concept before the games begin
- 3 Tiers (Premier, Elite, Platinum)
- 1 game per day
Depending on coaches’ recommendation - Rep/AAU or move up Tiers in Varsity League