The Monarchs Varsity League is a competitive league for boys in grades 9 to 12. This league is for high-school players who have previously attended a Monarchs development program and for intermediate to advanced basketball players. The Varsity League is coached by professional coaching staff, with a weekly practice and game format, full court games and FIBA rules.
Pre Req: Must be referred or complete the Development program.
- Uniform and basketball are required (can be purchased online as part of your registration). Please schedule uniform or basketball pickup prior to start day of program
- Bring indoor athletic shoes, athletic shorts/pants, and water a bottle.
- Ensure you know the exact date and location you’re registered for
- Arrive 10 mins early for start time of program
- 1 Coach per 8-12 Players
- Each program is 1hr and 30 mins. Warm-up starts 5 mins after the start time.
- Each team goes through the coaches’ weekly game plan, and teaching concept before the games begin
- 3 Tiers (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- 1 game per day
Depending on coaches’ recommendation - Rep/AAU or continue Varsity League